Apply for SFOP0008966
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding the Environmental Harm Resulting from Criminal Organizations’ Activities and their Facilitators in Latin America and the Caribbean" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Building Leaders in Cuban Civil Society Program
Previous opportunity: Indian Country Jails-Training and Related Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008966
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008966) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVW 2022 171111||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 State and Territory Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Program Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2022 171358||OJJDP FY 2022 Juvenile Justice System Reform and Reinvestment Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171360||OJJDP FY 2022 Arts Programs for Justice-Involved Youth|
|SFOP0009023||Counter-Kleptocracy Program: Judicial Integrity, Transparency on Politically Exposed Persons, and Transnational Resilience|
|O OJJDP 2022 171353||OJJDP FY 2022 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2022 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 2 of the 3-Year Plan|
|O BJA 2022 171361||BJA FY 2022 Improving Adult and Juvenile Crisis Stabilization and Community Reentry Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171351||Community-Based Alternatives to Youth Incarceration Initiative|
|INL22APS0055 WHPELSAL RCEP 060822||Recidivism Reduction and Community Engagement Program (R-CEP)|
|O BJA 2022 171322||BJA FY 22 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program - State Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171362||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Sex Offender and Registration Notification Act (SORNA) Reallocation Program|
|O BJA 2022 171370||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Reallocation Funds Program|
|INL22GR0059 MOLDOVA 06172022||Improving Response to Sexual Violence in Moldova through Sexual Assault Response Teams (SARTs)|
|INL22CA0058 COLUMBIA 06172022||Colombia Judicial Strengthening|
|ELSAL 22 GR STATEOFEXCEPT 0001||Supporting Citizen Facing Institutions During the State of Exception|
|O BJA 2022 171368||BJA FY 22 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program - Local Solicitation|
|COCLI 2022||Combating Overdose through Community-Level Intervention|
|ELSAL 22 GR COMMSOE 0002||Communicating with Communities About the State of Exception|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008966", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.