Apply for SFOP0009044
- The Department of State, Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Leaders in Cuban Civil Society Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $543,125.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)-Region 5
Previous opportunity: Understanding the Environmental Harm Resulting from Criminal Organizations’ Activities and their Facilitators in Latin America and the Caribbean
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0009044
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0009044) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS JOR FY22 004||Supporting Youth Rehabilitation and Reintegration in Jordan|
|72051422RFA00001||Restoring Our Future Activity|
|FR 6500 N 25S||Continuum of Care Supplemental to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness|
|CDFI 2022 ERP||Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2022 01||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 001||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Regional Hub Program (RHP)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 002||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services (CINAS)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 003||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Community and Regional Integration Network Grant (CARING)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 004||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Innovations in Citizenship Education|
|DHS 22 GPD 102 00 01||Case Management Pilot Program|
|MAPUTO PCO FY23 01||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring – Mozambique|
|VA NCA VCGP 2023||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|DOS AZE PD 22 04||Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship|
|DOS SAU PD 2207||Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program (SYLEP)|
|693JJ922R000058||Distracted Driving and Walking Among Hispanic Youth|
|S22AS00004||OSMRE AmeriCorps Program|
|PD SUVA 2022 01||My Climate Story, U.S. Embassy Suva|
|FR 6600 N 08||FY 2021 and FY 2022 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0009044", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.