Texas Rural Conservation (USDA NRCS TX RCP 19 02)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Texas Rural Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM- CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
Previous opportunity: Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS TX RCP 19 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR PN 19 N013||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Education and Outreach|
|L19AS00042||BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|BOR DO 19 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2019|
|L19AS00006||BLM IDAHO OUTDOOR RECREATION MANAGEMENT, VISUAL RESOURCES, AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS|
|P19AS00148||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P19AS00149||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2019-2020|
|USDA NRCS TX UCP 19 01 GEN0010204||Texas Urban Conservation Project|
|NPSNOIYELL1900422||Cache/Miller/Lamar Trail Improvement Project|
|NPSNOIIMRCM1900433||Historic Preservation Internship in Historic Structures (LCS)|
|NPSNOIIMRCM1900424||Historic Preservation Internship in Cultural Landscapes (CLI)|
|P19AS00153||Invasive plant management in 20 NPS park units in the Southeast Region|
|USDA NRCS NJ CIG 19 GEN0010164||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|L19AS00009||BLM Utah State-Wide Recreation and Visitor Services Program|
|P19AS00154||Fuels Treatment Evaluation at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L19AS00052||BLM NM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00054||BLM NM Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00053||BLM NM Wildlife Resource Management|
|P19AS00157||Grand Ditch Restoration Adaptive Management Monitoring|
|P19AS00156||Monitoring, inventory, public outreach, and trace fossil research|
|L19AS00058||BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS TX RCP 19 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: