Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants (FR 6300 N 48)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.867.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 115959 p.m., EST, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Texas Rural Conservation
Previous opportunity: Highly Migratory Species Research Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 48) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6200 N 03||HOPE VI Main Street Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2019 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 48", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: