WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II (BOR DO 18 F013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.554.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019
Previous opportunity: Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 18 F013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00002||Sport Fish Restoration Program - Region 5 (Northeast Region)|
|F19AS00004||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Program - Region 5|
|F19AS00005||Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F19AS00013||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|F19AS00010||Coastal Wetlands Planning, Protection and Restoration|
|F19AS00016||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00024||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|F19AS00017||Spartina Eradication and Control|
|F19AS00029||Hunting, Visitor Services and Biological Program Enhancement|
|W912DQ 19 2 0001||Fisheries Program Support, Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|F19AS00033||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F19AS00034||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|USGS 19 FA 0005||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00032||Fox River NRDA|
|USGS 19 FA 0004||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00042||Coeur d'Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements|
|USGS 19 FA 0024||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00007||Youth Crew Support of Habitat Restoration Surrounding Cheeseboro Canyon Universal Access Trail|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 18 F013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: