SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant Program (USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2019)
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.535.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 DRAFT IFRP RFA DRAFT 1||2019-DRAFT-IFRP-RFA-DRAFT-1|
|USDA FNS FY19 ESTAR||Team Nutrition E-STAR Training Grant|
|USDA FNS FY19 INNOV||Team Nutrition Training Grant for Innovative State Training Programs|
|72DFFP19RFA00002||Fiscal Year 2019 Development Food Security Activities in Madagascar and Malawi|
|USDA FNS FY19 SNAP PTI||USDA SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|72DFFP19RFA00003||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS Agency for International Development|
|USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP||USDA-FNS-FDPIR-FY19-Nutrition Paraprofessional Training Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: