Apply for F19AS00223
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SARP COORDINATION, FISH BARRIER INVENTORY DATABASE - PHASE II, STREAM RESTORATION ON PICKWICK LAKE, VALLEY RIVER WATERSHED" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2019 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment
Next opportunity: Improve Trail Signage and Remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00223
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00223) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00298||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain NP through|
|P19AS00320||Connecting Teachers in Parks Professional Development Workshop|
|F19AS00314||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|F19AS00316||Forest management, assessment, inventory and applied silviculture activities on U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Southeast Region Refuges|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00223", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.