Apply for BOR UC 19 N004
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PIT Tag antenna systems and data analysis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $479,826.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta
Previous opportunity: Subsistence Resource Commission Meeting Travel Coordination
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR UC 19 N004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR UC 19 N004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00354||15.678 Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00356||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NNH17ZTT001N 17PSI F||Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System - Appendix F|
|F19AS00364||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|G19AS00133||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|F19AS00368||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|19 600||NSF INCLUDES Planning Grants|
|F19AS00374||Fish and Wildlife Coordinatination and Assitance Program|
|N00014 19 S B003||Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Development of Advanced Technologies for Diagnostic Sensors and Neutralization of Buried & Surface Munitions in Land En|
|USGS 19 FAC 0421||Notice of Intent - Modeling of Sea Cliff Retreat|
|USGS 19 FA 0176||Notice of Intent|
|19 602||Oceanographic Facilities and Equipment Support|
|BOR UC 19 N010||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005|
|W81XWH 19 S CRRP||DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002170||Municipal Solid Waste Management and Materials Redeployment|
|F19AS00381||Fish and Wildife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|PD 20 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|PD 20 1440||Environmental Engineering|
|F19AS00385||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Program|
|F19AS00386||Fish and Wildlife Coordinaion and Assistance Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR UC 19 N004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.