NOAA RESTORE Science Program (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOAA RESTORE Science Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.451.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers
Previous opportunity: Wolf Predition on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00165||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|MBDA OBD 2018 2005687||2018 MBDA Broad Agency Announcement|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005679||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity|
|NPS NOIP17AC00470 02||GLNF-CESU: Survey Research for St. Croix NSR Phase 2- SACN|
|F18AS00204||Yuba River Flow Effects Modeling Understanding the Relationships of Habitat and Salmonid Life History in the Yuba|
|F18AS00216||Mokelumne River Riparian Diversion Project|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|F18AS00237||Co-lead a test of a BioAcoustic Fish Fence (BAFF) ability to stop Asian Carp passage at Barkley Lock, Kentucky|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005686||FY19 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005743||FY19 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2019 2005611||2019-2021 Atlantic Herring Research Set Aside|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2019 2005745||FY 2019 Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2019 2005747||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|F18AS00291||Lower American River Restoration Prioritzation and Monitoring SAC water forum|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2019 2005530||Climate Program Office FY 2019|
|NPS NOIP18AC00316||Landbird Monitoring in the Northern Great Plains Network|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2019 2005705||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005782||NOAA Fisheries West Coast Regional Leadership Development Program|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005796||FY2019 Marine Debris Removal|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: