Apply for 004 FY2020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research
Previous opportunity: OR/WA Master Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 004 FY2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (004 FY2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006314||FY 2020 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program|
|SFOP0006317||2020 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey Concept Notes|
|SMK80020PAS02||Annual Program Statement|
|USGS FA 20 0042||Notice of Intent: Assistance in Undertaking a Community Review of Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence Investigation|
|PAS LIMA FY20 NOFO 001||Gender-based Violence Prevention through Performing Arts|
|USGS FA 20 0043||Notice of Intent: GPS Array for Mid-America - monitoring deformation in the New Madrid seismic zone|
|USGS FA 20 0044||Notice of Intent: The BARD Continuous GPS Network: Monitoring Earthquake Hazards in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, 2020|
|USGS FA 20 0045||Notice of Intent: Real-time Operations of the Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array|
|USGS FA 20 0046||Notice of Intent: Western Great Basin Geodetic Network Operations: MAGNET 2020-2025|
|USGS FA 20 0047||Notice of Intent: Theodolite survey monitoring of fault creep on San Francisco Bay region faults|
|NPS NOIP20AC00051||Youth Preservation Trades Education and Outreach - KEWE|
|SCAISB 20 AW 001 12182019||Administrative Support – Islamabad Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|72061320RFA00001||USAID/Zimbabwe Election Activity Design|
|SCAISB 20 AW 002 12192019||Administrative Support – Karachi Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|SCAISB 20 AW 003 12192019||Administrative Support – Lahore Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|SCAISB 20 AW 004 12192019||Administrative Support – Peshawar Regional District Lincoln Corners|
|P20AS00020||HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AID TO STATES|
|P20AS00019||HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AIDTO TRIBES|
|USGS 20 FAC 0049||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 006||Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "004 FY2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.