Apply for SFOP0008730
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2022 Jovenes en Accion Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - SRO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008730
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008730) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171031||BJA FY 22 Second Chance Act Community-based Reentry Program|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 22 002||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|SFOP0008708||DRL Strengthening Worker Rights in Indonesia’s Mining Industries|
|DOS AF PDPA FY22 NOFO 1||Countering Violent Extremism in West Africa|
|SFOP0008746||DRL Promoting Roma Inclusion in Central Europe|
|PAS APS FY22||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008756||DRL Strengthening Regional Media in Europe and Eurasia|
|SFOP0008758||FY 2022 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Overseas Components|
|SFOP0008757||FY 2022 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Placement Components|
|SFOP0008760||DRL Burma Conflict-Related Sexual Violence (CRSV) Documentation Project|
|SFOP0008707||Raising Public Awareness on Countering the Financing of Terrorism in the Tri-Border Area|
|SFOP0008543||DRL WHA Program Learning Series|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 02||U.S. Mission in Morocco|
|SFOP0008781||Women Overcoming the World’s Climate Crisis with STEM (WOW CCs)|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 05||Independent Media Programming: Defeating Disinformation, Preventing Misinformation|
|PAS PRISTINA FY22 04||Independent Media Programming: Cyber Security Resilience|
|SFOP0008789||FY 2022 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program|
|SSH MBA FY21 01||Ambassador's Special self Help Program|
|SFOP0008798||DRL Hungary Youth Engagement in the Media|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008730", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.