FY 2019 Tribal Heritage Grant Program (P19AS00200)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Tribal Heritage Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019 Applications are due by 1159 pm Eastern Time on July 1, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM ORWA Plant Conservation and Restoration Master Funding Opportunity Announcement
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 3
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00200) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 19 04||Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor|
|SFOP0005924||South Asia Governance Fund|
|SFOP0005923||Bayelsa State Electoral Violence Prevention|
|72012119RFA00003||Ukraine Civil Society Sectoral Support Activity|
|PAS COL FY19 01||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS COL FY19 02||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM|
|72011119RFA00001||Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|USGS FA 19 0171||Notice of Intent: Alaska Volcano Hazard Assessment and Monitoring|
|SCAISB 19 AW 018 05312019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 008||Measuring U.S. Investment in Kenya|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 011 SCA 06032019||U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network|
|7200AA19RFA00016||Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD) Support|
|SFOP0005940||Strategic Trade Control Support for Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, and North Macedonia|
|SFOP0005771||Case-Based Training on Intel-Led Money Laundering Investigations|
|P19AS00224||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient Plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin and Determine Treatment Priorities|
|SFOP0005952||PROACT: Community-Based Intervention Program|
|P19AS00229||Administrative History of the Junior Ranger Program|
|P19AS00235||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00200", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: