Apply for F18AS00184
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, housing, information and statistics, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Data Management Supporting Hawaii and Pacific Islands Refuges" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2018 THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $143,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Housing, Information and Statistics, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance to Central Asian National HIV Programs to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00184
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00184", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.