Collaborative Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education to Protect and Restore Resources (P17AS00080)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education to Protect and Restore Resources" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Addendum 05 – Health Supply Chains
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00080) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00146||Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief; Gandy's Beach, DOI Project Number NJ077|
|F17AS00147||Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief, Hughesville Dam Monitoring, DOI Project AC094|
|F17AS00148||Hurricane Sandy, Wreck Pond Monitoring, DOI Project #AC094|
|P17AS00147||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of the Yosemite Valley Loop Road and Camp 6 Construction Projects|
|F17AS00182||Hyde Pond and Pond Lily Monitoring and Assessment; Hurricane Sandy, Disaster Relief Appropriations Act of 2013|
|P17AS00169||San Antonio Missions NHP Youth in Preservation: masonry, carpentry, and cultural landscape and acequia rehabilitation in association with Texas Conservation Corps/American YouthWorks.|
|F17AS00198||monitor and evaluate ecological and resiliency parameters on the Mill River in Taunton, Ma; Hurricane Sandy|
|F17AS00307||Monitor Submerged Aquatic Vegetation, Martin NWR|
|P18AS00086||Repair Castle Trail|
|P18AS00229||Provide Technical Assistance for Project to Conduct Deferred Maintenance of the South Rim Trail|
|P18AS00477||Excavation and Research of a Fossil Locality on Santa Rosa Island at Channel Islands National Park|
|P18AS00714||Samoan Traditional Use Study|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00080", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: