Apply for PREA PD 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TESTING OPRE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.647.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 30, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $880,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Building Capacity within the Government of Tanzania to Oversee Laboratory, Strengthen Scientific Oversight, Monitor Evidence-based HIV Interventions, and Conduct Geo-spatial Analysis under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PREA PD 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PREA PD 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1850||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Manhasset, Great Neck, Roslyn and Port Washington, New York|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1819||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0398||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA OIRC 0380||U.S. Administration on Aging National Resource Centers on Older Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaii Programs|
|BJS 2020 17572||National Prisoner Statistics Program (NPS) and National Corrections Reporting Program (NCRP), Reference Years (RY) 2020-2024|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0379||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA OMRC 0397||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF ORR RE 1806||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CY 1809||National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLR 0402||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLT 0412||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Technical Assistance and Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1824||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA HSSG 0417||Expanding the National Capacity for Person-Centered, Trauma-Informed (PCTI) Care: Services and Supports for Holocaust Survivors and Other Older Adults with a History of Trauma and Their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP SATC 0409||State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EECC 0414||Engaging Older Adults|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PH 1810||Tribal Research Center on Early Childhood Development and Systems|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YR 1822||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1823||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF SR 1849||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PREA PD 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.