TEST (USDA NRCS NHQ TEST 17 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TEST" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Alcatraz Exhibit on Mass Incarceration
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Law Enforcement’s Partnerships with Women’s Justice Centers
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ TEST 17 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 17 02||Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants - Forest Stand Resiliency|
|F17AS00244||Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP 03||Assistance with the organization and function of the Pike River - Lake Carmi and Rock River Watersheds Planning Groups (VT)|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP 17 02||Assistance with the organization and function of the Hungerford Brook and St Albans Bay Watersheds (VT)|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP ACEP FRPP WRP 01||2017 NRCS Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP 17 01||Assistance with the organization and function of the East Creek and McKenzie Brook Watersheds (VT)|
|USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL CCG 001||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2018|
|USDA NRCS GA CIG 001||NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Rhode Island|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 18 01||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018- New York|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 18 01||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 -Maryland|
|USDA NRCS IN WLEB 18 01||Accelerate conservation adoption in the Western Lake Erie Basin|
|USDA NRCS 10902 52KYXXXX 18 0001||USDA-NRCS-IN-WLEB-18-01|
|USDA NRCS CTA KY 18 02||Resource Conservation & Development (RC&D) Office Assistance to NRCS State Office|
|USDA NRCS ACEP SC 18 05||Easement Monitoring Services|
|USDA NRCS EQIP SC 18 06||High Tunnel Systems Implementation and Use|
|USDA NRCS IA 18 03||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Easement Restoration|
|USDA NRCS AL 18 02||Outreach and Technical Workshop Activities in Alabama|
|USDA NRCS CA 18 02||California Forestry Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ TEST 17 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: